Bank Reporting Analyst (Advanced SAS)
Job ID :
Job Title :
Charlotte, NC US
Posted On :
Job Type :
For more information about TIAA-CREF, visit our website.
TIAA-CREF Trust Company, FSB (TIAA Direct) has an immediate opportunity for a Bank Reporting Analyst. This position will be responsible for developing and managing product level reporting used to manage the daily operational activities. Role requires strong analytical abilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and maintain regularly scheduled production reporting for use by bank management to make business decisions.
- Review and analyze product level operational reports
- Prepare and maintain documentation of process controls and procedures related to reporting
- Compile/mine data from multiple business sources. Conduct moderate to complex analysis using business intelligence and data warehousing tools. Provide adhoc analytical support to management activities
- Develop dashboards/ presentations for senior management to communicate trends, volumes and key performance indicators
- Maintain and update as necessary the current data collection methods generally using SAS, Excel, Access, Adobe Acrobat, and PowerPoint files.
- 4 years of Bank Reporting experience, with emphasis on Retail Lending and consumer product portfolios preferred
- Proficiency is SAS Programming
- Proven ability to spot trends, develop strategies, and communicate key findings
- Prior experience in preparing and delivering presentations for senior management
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across functions, businesses, divisions, and levels of management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Adaptability to changing environment and business.
- Detailed orientated showing work commitment.
- Requires strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Power Point.
- Proficient in SAS programming
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced degree in quantitative study such as Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or Economics preferred
TIAA is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in its workforce. Visit our Careers site to learn more about how we are making a difference